Saturday, November 24, 2007

Doo Wop & Jabber!

Doo-Wop before Xmas! I thought that I would put together a Doo-Wop music mix for the blog before I launched into X-mas music! WE all know that we will have plenty of that this month! I will leave it up here for a few days- unless people get really sick of it! Then again we can keep it up for a few more if you like it. If you have a special Doo-Wop favorite-post a request in the comments. I'll track it down. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you to everyone who has sent me a piece for the creativity challenge! They look great! I will post them later tomorrow!I will be posting a few more times today! Want to get some information up on some awesome image sites I have found! The hunt for images-can you ever have to many? Talk soon...

1 comment:

Cristine's Story said...

Well Mike, I was just going to ask for some Platters when I spotted The Great Pretender! Our friend is an original Platter. Parties were always the best with Bruce! Great entertainment. He could do a mean Mustang Sally!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More