Friday, December 7, 2007

Free Image Friday! Paris On The Brain!


So here we are again! Another fast paced Friday! I hope that everyone is well. I just need to take a quick moment to say "Thank You" to everyone who has responded with kind words and great interest since we have posted our blog. Your artwork, comments, and email exchange-make it all worth it! Lesley and myself want to express thanks, and wish you all Happy Holidays! We will be responding to a few emails tomorrow morning. So if you have not heard back from us- you will!
F.I.F. Images- here you go! I will be teaching a beeswax collage class on Monday night at Mystic Paper. The theme is Paris- so I have had Paris on the brain. So I decided to share many of the images that we might use in class-plus some more. So here are a few sheets I have made. If you are coming to class-print and bring what you like! I will have more items and things for you on Monday! Once again I will post these on my Flickr account as well! Enjoy all! More postings coming soon!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! Great image collages! I have printed out 4 sheets (the new printer is getting a thorough workout!!) and will bring them with me to class on Monday. I really like the "la coiffure" or French hair one the best! See you Monday!

Jennifer said...

Paris on the brain huh? Could be a song title! It's good that you have Paris on your brain because your class is fillin up. I think it's at 13 or 14! Holy beeswax Batman...better get that stuff meltin' See you Monday! kj

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Everyone meeting up on Monday! What is going on? I feel very left out. ;-}

Lots of great images. Thanks!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More