Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello Everyone!


Today's piece of artwork. Is titled: "Passion Is Key". It's a mixed media piece using several personal photos, some clipart, some trinkets found and photographed. Then all have been fused together and blended in Photoshop. I did this for a big project. I'm quite happy with the results. I think I'm going to create a set of ten. With the same theme and feel. Trade out different elements.


I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day! Here are a few images and craft sheets I made for Valentine's Day. If you feel the need take a few and happy creating. Just click on the image-takes you to flickr-then hit all sizes-download the size you want.I'll post a more personal blog of sorts tonight. Its been crazy as usual. My brothers are all in town this weekend. One brother just got back in town from being in China for two years. Another brother came for his 30th birthday from Seattle. The youngest brother came to join us for a few days from his busy Hollywood hustle and bustle lifestyle. Time to go join them all for a big breakfast with my sister and mom. Someone needs to keep the peace. Talk soon all.

Passion Card

Heart cards/Tags Black & White

Heart Cards/ Tags

Hearts & Crowns Sheet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure eye candy! Can't wait to see the other ten!

Jill said...

These are awesome!!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More