Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Masterpiece Monday! Creative Challenge?


Every Monday (or late Tuesday) I post a collage sheet of images for download on my Flickr and on my blog site. The challenge? You must take at least two of the images and create some sort of piece of art by Sunday night! The piece you create is up to you. It can be an ATC, a canvas, small beeswax, collage, digital,or any other altered or mixed media item that you may fancy. Submit a picture of your artwork to me no later than late Sunday Night. All artwork will then be posted on Monday or late Tuesday for all to view. Enjoy all! This is really my creative challenge turned into Masterpiece Monday! I like the name better. I hope that you do as well. Can't wait to see what people do....
Here are the sheets for this week. If you have any questions please let me know. For bigger sizes of these sheets go to my Flickr- and download from that point.

1 comment:

Judy said...

YeeHaw!!! Just what I was searching for on Monday!! Expect something!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More