Friday, July 18, 2008

Paris Pop and Reality Tv!

I have Paris pop on my brain. Creating a lot of Paris themed pieces lately. Not to mention "Marie Antoinette"(Thanks Kim for the inspiration). What a week. Hot, humid, and long. Was it just me? This last week seemed to drag. The days grew long. Tuesday felt like Friday. Long week.I started to get really tired. Ran down and negative. Hence my "Paris Pop" music mix. I needed a boost. Music always helps. Plus hair color and a haircut. But it helped that the new "Project Runway" was on this week. Here at Jack & Cat creations we love the Bravo channel. Project Runway, Shear Genius, Flipping Out, Top Chef, My Life on the D-List! Other favorites we enjoy-style channel & food network. I go crazy over home design shows, make over shows, and anything where creative people have a challenge.
Anywho- besides my gluttonous passion for reality Tv shows. I have been working hard prepping for the upcoming fall. Got some great stuff to share. Just thought I would check in. Change the music player & say hello. Be back soon. Enjoy my "Frenchie Come Home Mix"- a fine mix of french pop - classic and retro. I need to go bleach my hair, fix the air conditioning, clean the studio,
and make a run to the art store and home depot.
See ya soon.

5 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

The hair looks fantastic! Sorry about the long week. I am looking forward to our new store projects. Look out world, here comes Mystic Paper with Mike P on board!

Judy said...

Hmm! Change of hair? Can't wait to see that! Jeff Lewis of Flipping Out is a real piece of work! He would drive me nuts in less than 5 minutes! Too anal! Oops! Can I say that!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new music...my waist was getting sore from all that twisting on the beach ;))!!

À bientôt!
lisa in spain

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

How can I get a copy of your play list? I don't know anything about this playlist stuff..but I do like this Frenchie list you have going!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike! Hmmmm! things are getting "curiouser and curiouser" with all these new "doors" that have appeared with the tweaked blog design! My curiousity is "à l'attente..." (sorry, it's all that French music, it's getting to my head! ;))
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Ciao from lisa in spain

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More