Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Early Morning Sneek Peek! Classes At Mystic Paper!



Prepping for classes like a mad man! Got some good stuff coming up this week. I will be teaching several classes this week at Mystic Paper.
Everything from "Beeswax" to "Blogging".
With Creative Escape coming to town I have been invited to teach a few "special" classes on Wednesday before CE starts. Here is a quick peek at tomorrow's "Old World Journey" beeswax collage class. In this class you will have four different themed kits to choose from. Be back later this morning with a few more posts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two new collages are just gorgeous!

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Thank you very much!

Judy Wood said...

lovely work mike...

Lindsey said...

I just love this! Wish I could get down to the store to take one of your classes but my schedule has been so damn busy...birthday parties/school comittees (you get the picture)I am shooting for the one on the 27th, if not hopefully in October!!!! Talk to ya soon!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More