Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Sweet Sweet Saturday!

Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday. We had chocolate covered strawberries, the worlds best cookies,inspired artists,lots of art making goodies, and solid studio time. Classes on Saturday rocked the house. Everyone completed a project that screamed creativity and told rich stories. I had a great time with both classes. Thank you everyone for sharing with me. A few new friends, and a few familiar friendly faces returned. A pleasure everyone. A very solid group. It was the perfect way to end the month of teaching before I leave for Ranger U.
Attached are a few pics.

A special big thanks to my friend Penny! Thank you for your passion, treats, and sharing personality. It helped make a great class.
Not to mention - the sugar high it gave me to finish the day!

Also K & J of Mystic Paper!
Thanks for giving us a place to nurture our creativity and grow as artists.
Without the likes of you both- the world would become a sad little place.
Thanks - Michael & Lesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet, but we are the lucky ones to have such great teachers and customers! I'm feeling a little verclemt right now. And I have no idea how you are supposed to spell that one, maybe Mike Meyers knows!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More