Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Class Projects:Beeswax Collage & More

A studio pic- don't practice what I do.

So... I know that I have made promises to people about
class examples for the last few weeks.I have missed a few deadlines.
Wanted to have a few classes already on the calendar. It's just that every time I went into the studio a new idea hit me. Or I went into a store and found some new goodies. Almost done. I promise. I have locked myself in the studio for the last three days. With a cold. But yet I press on. The studio is a huge mess. I have several unfinished projects all over the floor and walls. But I do have several finished and close to being finished projects for classes. My goal is to be able to head out the door late tonight( tomorrow) with a stack of goods to Mystic Paper. So hang in there K & J. I'm coming...
Here is a peek at a few goodies:








5 comments:

M said...

This inquiring mind wants to know if it's metal or sculpey on those borders? Or do I have to take the class to find out?
Hope your cold is better.
M

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Hey M! Its good to hear from ya!
That is UTEE on those boards! The cold is getting better! Talk soon!
-Mike

lifeheARTist said...

Absolutely stunning, Mike! I love them all & especially the one where the photo kind of melds into the background! Hope you're feeling better soon! : )

Jennifer and Kim said...

These samples make the wait worth it! Feel better Mike.

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Y'all make me happy!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More