Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011! Studio day...

 Studio day!... Currently in the works....

Happy 2011! 
More on that later tonight.....

Hope that you all had a fantastic December filled 
with family, friends, and  memorable moments.

Lesley and I have a full day for art and 
catching up with everyone today...
Been awhile...
Wanted to share this Youtube video with you... 
This was passed on to me last month.
I find myself repeating the words.. 
 I hope that you find it as funny as we do.....
The actual interview in my mind is just as funny...
Pure Americana coming at ya...



Actual interview....

Talk more with ya in a bit..

2 comments:

Raven Grimaldi said...

You find yourself singing the backin' up song which is stuck irretrievably in your memory banks. My daddy taught me good.

SueC said...

Mike, thanks for that - it is so funny. You find yourself singing along - backin' up, backin' up.....

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More