Friday, April 18, 2008

Desert Drive-Keep on Driving



Ever have those days...
Want to get in the car and drive
Bright sunny days
Head towards the Superstition Mountains
Think about the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine
Fine blue sky.
Drive pass Goldfield
Broken buildings & dried aged wood
Cactus,red rock,sagebrush
I burn to drive
Drive way out
Drive until I reach Four Corners
Drive Until I reach New Orleans
I want something real
Roadtrip
I want weathered people, greasy spoon,and worn out jeans
Early morning coffee
Late night kiss
Stars above
I desire an experience

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Do you have those days here in Arizona- those old west days- where its so hot and bright- you just want keep driving- forget everything-not because its bad- but just because you can. Spring in Arizona is one of the best. Warm and sunny in the day-and nice and cool at night.
Adventure or picnic weather.
Take your choice.

Photos taken by myself out at "Goldfield" on such a day.

2 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

Ahhhh, Great pics, nice writing...Lovin' it! KJ

Sandy said...

Great shots, just full of color!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More