Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Collage Sheet for the week of 8/15/08

Magic and the Tell- Collage Sheet
Been swamped with obligations. But here is the collage sheet for this week. Enjoy all. I wish you the best in your creative endeavors. I hope it inspires grand projects and dark rich stories.
This morning I was feeling very Edward Gorey.
Speaking of vintage and dark- my new playlist for this week- inspired by the movie "Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day" has a certain track I was able to find- an old favorite of mine "Hush,Here Comes the Bogey Man" by Henry Hall. Henry was a band leader in the thirties with the BBC Orchestra.
You might know him from his infamous recording
of "Teddy Bears' Picnic".
Another dark favorite of mine.
Give it a listen!
Talk again soon!

2 comments:

Jill said...

This is a SUPER, wicked cool collage sheet! Thx for posting it for us.

A Respigadeira said...

I love your work! It's a wonderful art!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More