Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer is here! I love it!

Paper Vineyard Class Sample... "UTEE Pendants"

Summer is here kids!
Full on.
Love it.
The weekend has started early for us.
We intend to take full advantage of it.

So I posted some info about classes the other day...
Let me finish what I started.
So here is a pic of the class that we will be teaching
at Paper Vineyard on Saturday, June 19th.
"UTEE Pendants"...
Playing and stamping with UTEE.
We will fill a few Ranger frames,
check out some "Amate Studios" blanks,
and create some image buttons.

We will be in "Payson" tomorrow at Paper & Metal Scrappers....
Teaching our "Metal Tape and Bird Plaque Class".
This is the project that we had published
in Design Originals "Trends & Trinkets" book.


Metal Tape and Bird Plaque Class Sample

So here are a few items to share with you for your crafting or more.
We found these while searching last weekend...

I loved the post card... it just had a cool vibe.


The second pic... is an old school photo.
I love old school photos... love them. They speak volumes to me.
Happy kids, depressed kids, friends for life,
You look at each kid ... they each have such a story.


I have a big collection of school photos going...
I think this weekend I will do a big post about school photos.
Take care....have a fantastic Friday!
Go do something bold and big!
Talk soon,
Mike & Lesley

3 comments:

Judy Wood said...

summer IS here! i'm having a blast! glad to see you are too! busy busy busy... nice to hear you are doing LOTS of classes this summer! chat soon!

House of Hullabaloo said...

I hope I get to take your class. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Suze Weinberg said...

Love the UTEE samples....thanks for promoting that !!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More