Friday, March 4, 2011

More 80's... more sanding...

Dictionary prints....our new design love....

Another day of Mike's eighties master mix....on the blog today.
Have another day of getting ready for tomorrows event.
We need some good  pop vibe music to keep us awake in the studio....
 Do I sing with this mix?
Yes...

 
I know just about all the lyrics to these chosen songs...
I have my own
artistic karaoke~ paint~ dance~ sanding 
kinda thing going on...
Its all very eighties ... very John Hughes...
Especially Colin Hay... I think I have down...
Anywho... enjoy...
Here are a few pics of the transformed booth goodies.
Back to sanding ... and more paint..
Have a great Friday everyone...
All the best,
Before....


After.....




  

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awesome mix, from Depeche Mode to Soft Cell, some outstanding tunes! Thanks for the Friday pick me up!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More