Monday, March 31, 2008

Excellent Blogs! Damn Cool Sisters!

Yes thats the title of this post. What can I be talkin about? I had to mention my two good friends from my blogging class last week at Mystic Paper. Had a great sit down session with these two. We will call them "Arcadia Living" & "Her Vintage Stage". Some of you may know them. Yes they have names-but you need to visit them both- then you can find out more about them. Two new bloggers on the block. I have one more big sit down for my part two session of this class this week. Yes!-I'm talkin about you C & K.

This class has been alot of work. But well worth it. It has been my pure pleasure watching these blogs take shape. I don't believe I have ever ran into such a powerhouse collection of talented, strong, and gifted ladies before. Each one of them has a very unique and creative voice. Thank you ladies. May all your blogs flourish and lead you down pleasant roads.


A thank you to Kim & Jennifer at Mystic Paper for hosting and encouraging this class.

I encourage a vist to all these blogs:

Arcadia Living


Her Vintage Stage

My Artistic Side


Artologist


Sweet Sage Vintage

N Your Dreams

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much. Still working out the little stuff, you're too cool.

Becky Bunn said...

Mike somehow I missed the class at Mystic Paper. Are you going to be doing any others? I need all the help I can get:)

Unknown said...

This is soooooooooooooooo much fun! Am figuring out new stuff little by little. Still have some kinks to figure out but am getting some great feedback. Your help was amazing!

One of my blogging goals was to produce more work and I am. Yesterday was "trash art" day. Check the blog in the next few days for that update.

Marissa

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to read the sound story.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More